Who we are
Our website address is: https://dailyfun.us.
* * *
How Information Is Collected on Daily Fun:
Information You Choose to Provide
We may collect personal data from you directly only if you choose to provide us with that information. For example, if you provide your name and contact information (such as an email address), date of birth etc., when you sign up or participate in promotions, surveys etc.. on this Site.
If you choose to submit personal data pertaining to yourself as you participate in our forums or discussions on this Site. Please be informed that your post may be viewed or captured by any visitor to this Site, therefore avoid posting personal or sensitive data that you do not want to be publicly available.
Information That We Collect Automatically When You Visit Daily Fun
When you visit this Site, we may automatically collect specific information pertaining to your visit using such tools as cookies, web beacons, and other similar techniques. The information we collect when you visit this Site may include your IP address, characteristics of your operating system, browser information, data about your computer and system settings, or the mobile device you use to access this Site, unique device identifiers. We may combine the information that we collect automatically with other information we may obtain about you, including the information you may choose to provide.
To manage data collection, we may tag (often referred to as “web beacons”) pages on the Site or emails sent to you. Web beacons are files that link web pages to a web server and cookies, and can be used for a variety of reasons, like counting the number of visitors to the Site, analyzing how users navigate our Site, assessing the number of emails that we send and the number that are actually opened and which links are viewed by visitors.
We also use third-party web analytics services, like Google Analytics, that provides statistics and information about visitors to our Site.
“Do Not Track” Signals. Browsers settings may allow automatically transmitting a “do not track” signal to the websites you visit. At this time there is no consensus as to the context meaning of “do not track”. Like many websites, DailyFun.us is not configured to respond to “do not track” signals from computer browsers. Click here to learn more about “do not track” signals.
Companies providing some third-party apps, tools, widgets, and plug-ins that may display on the Site (ie:, Facebook “Like” buttons), these also may use an automated way to collect information pertaining to your interactions with these features. This collection of information is subject to privacy policies.
Use Of The Information We Collect
We may use the information gathered on DailyFun.us Site for different purposes, including the possibilities listed below. If you contact us with questions and provide your email address, we will use that email address to respond to your inquiry. Additionally, we use certain information we collect from you and through DailyFun.us to:
- Provide you with products and services you may request (such as signing up to receive our emails or offers;
- Respond to questions, requests and comments, and we provide other user support types;
- Offer products and services through marketing communications, or direct you to our Site or other sites, that we believe you may have interest in;
- To serve content, advertising and offers based on your online activities and interests.
- Communicate and administer your browsing events, contests, programs, and other promotions;
- Evaluate, and improve our Site for us to include developing new features for our Site; analyze and enhance a user experience; assessing the effectiveness of our marketing and advertising; and managing communications.
- Perform data analytics pertaining to visitors usage of the Site including customer and market and research, trends, financial analysis, and personal data.
- Identify and prevent fraud and other claims, criminal activity and other liabilities; and
- Comply with all legal requirements, law enforcement requests, and our own company policies.
How We Share Your Information
Vendors, consultants, and providers may have access to collected information through this Site for our behalf. These parties are confidentiality obligated and are restricted from using any personal data collected through this Site other than to provide requested assistance. In addition, we may share some information:
- For our own business purposes;
- If required to do so by law, regulation, or legal process such as court order or subpoena.
- In response to any requests from any government agency, like law enforcement authorities, including any national security requirements;
- If we determine any disclosure is necessary to prevent any physical harm or financial loss, or with an investigation of actual illegal activity;
- With respect to the analytics and statics, that inform advertisers of the nature from our user base;
- If we sell, transfer all or a portion of our business or assets, in that event, we will try to provide you with reasonable notice, e.g., via email, of any change in ownership, or incompatible new uses of your personal information, and inform you of your choices you may have pertaining to your personal information.
What Is Our Data Retention and Access?
To unsubscribe, click the “unsubscribe” link in the email. We may disclose your opt-out choices to third parties so that they can honor your preferences in accordance with applicable laws.
Disabling (“Flash cookies”). We may use storage that functions similarly, but are stored in various parts of your computer and may be different from ordinary browser cookies. Your browser might allow you to disable its HTML5 local storage or to delete specific information contained in its HTML5 local storage. Click here for information pertaining to deleting information in “local shared objects” or adjusting the related preferences.
How Do We Protect Personal Data?
We maintain administrative, physical and technical safeguards designed to protect personal data against unlawful, accidental or alteration, destruction, loss, access, disclosure, or use. It is not possible to guarantee security of information transmitted online, and you will assume some risk to the security of information you provide, including our Site. With a data security inquiry, you can contact us by email.
Links From Daily Fun to Other Websites
We may provide links to websites that are run by third parties. Links may have their own privacy notice or policy, which we suggest you also review. We do not take responsibility for content, privacy policies, usage terms, or any other aspects that we do not control.
Surveys and Quizzes
This Site is not designed or intended for use by under age persons, and we do not knowingly collect any data from children under the age of 16. If we are aware at any point that we have collected data from anyone under the age of 16, we will delete that information.
Information for Users Outside the United States
Your data might be stored, or transferred and processed in and to the United States and in other countries by a any affiliates and/or service providers. Data protection laws may provide a lower standard of protection in other countries relating to your personal data than in your country of residence. We take care in protecting your personal information. We will transfer your personal data in compliance with all applicable data protection laws and we will implement suitable safeguards to properly ensure that your personal data is secured by a third party that will access your data.
Any questions or if you wish to obtain information about any transfer of your personal data or the implemented safeguards, please send us an email.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about our policies or pertaining to our privacy practices, you can contact us by emailing us.
If you are a California resident inquiring about your California privacy rights, please include a “California privacy rights request” in your subject line of your email. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area inquiring about your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), please include “GDPR privacy rights request” in the subject line of your email.
JURISDICTION SPECIFIC PROVISIONS
Our Notice to California Residents
Subject to certain limits, under California law California residents may ask us to provide them with the categories of personal data that we disclose to third parties for direct marketing purposes during the preceding year, as well as the identity of those third parties. California residents can contact us to make a request for that information.
Our Notice to Nevada Residents
Processing Your Personal Data
We process personal data if we have a legal basis to do so, including:
- Complying with legal and regulatory obligations;
- for performance of any contract with you or to act on your request before entering into a contract;
- for our interests or a third party;
- where you give consent for our specific use.
Retention of Personal Data
Data Subject Access Rights
- Right to access your personal data: You have the right to request confirmation for whether we process your personal data, and whether you have access to your personal data and related information.
- Right to correction: You have a right to get your personal data corrected, as permitted by law.
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: You have a right to complain with an authority in the state of your residence.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have a right to ask us to limit our processing under limited circumstances.
- Right to erasure: You have a right to have us delete your personal data, as permitted by law.
- Right to withdraw consent: You have a right to withdraw consent that you have previously provided.
- Right to
- Right to data portability: You have a right to receive your own personal data that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have allowed us to transmit to another controller, including to have it transmitted.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, as permitted by law, under limited circumstances.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us. Please note that the above rights are not final and absolute and we are entitled to refuse requests where exceptions under the applicable law apply.